Friday, June 7, 2013

Miss Ashton Avenue

My kinda dude 😉



My kinda dude 😉

Love the pics on the exotic calendar, one word "AMAZING"! Woohoo keep up the awesome work 😊😊😊

Thank You xxx

Followed you on insta for a while now I have you on tumblr too yay x

Sweeeet :) and thank you xxx

Eyecandy Showgirls 2011 Calendars 'Miss July' xxxx



Eyecandy Showgirls 2011 Calendars 'Miss July' xxxx

missjaymefoxx: These are my boobs. Follow my fan...



missjaymefoxx:

These are my boobs.

Follow my fan page
http://m.facebook.com/privacy/block.php?bid=655251847&ret_cancel&gfid=AQDwUqx8hE2C8PIU&ref=m_notif¬if_t=plan_mall_activity#!/missjaymefoxx?ref=m_notif¬if_t=plan_mall_activity&__user=100003814836047

Photo



Photo



Follloooow Me!!! xxxx



Follloooow Me!!! xxxx

Photo



Hiiiiiii Here's my photo from the Exotic Angel's...





Hiiiiiii

Here's my photo from the Exotic Angel's 2013 Calendar (with cute little hearts!) where i am Miss August :D

Anddddd….

Here's my first ever calendar appearance where i was Miss Feb in the 2011 Exotic Angel's Calendar!

xxx

Miss Nude Australia! Hey Guys :P Thought i'd share some...





Miss Nude Australia!

Hey Guys :P

Thought i'd share some photos i found from my Miss Nude Australia 2012 'Bride' Show :)

I also found this blog on the net a while ago and thought i'd share it :P

http://djdazz.blogspot.com.au/

It features yours truly :).. and a run-down on Miss Nude 2012, plus a little on Miss Nude 2013…  xx

WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER WHEN YOU ARE IN A BAD MOOD?

Ice-cream, presents, flowers and watching cartoons :P

TITLES!! So.. i have been dancing for a couple of years.. and in...



TITLES!!

So.. i have been dancing for a couple of years.. and in that time i have earned myself some titles :)

Miss Erotica Australia
Miss Centerfold WA
Most Erotic Dancer in WA
Exotic Angel's 'Miss Dreambody'
Exotic Angel's 'Miss Exotic Heat'
Miss Dreamgirl Australia's 'Best Body'
Miss Exotic Angel's Australia 2011 1st Runner Up
Miss Nude Australia 2012 Finalist

and a couple more :P

I have also featured in 5 national calendars

Exotic Angels Nude Calendar 2011
Eyecandy Showgirls 2011
Miss Centerfold Oceanian 2012
Eyecandy Showgirls 2012
Exotic Angel's 2013 Nude Calendar

Got a couple BIG things I want to achieve this year so fingers crossed xxoxox

BLONDE ASHTON AVENUE

BLONDE ASHTON AVENUE

Hi Guys!! And welcome to my new blog!!! I've wanted to...



Hi Guys!!

And welcome to my new blog!!! I've wanted to start a blog for a while but just never got around to it… but here i am!!

ok so where to start!…. 

Hi. I'm Ashton Avenue!

I am an Exotic Dancer/Stripper- Topless/Nude Hostess and Skimpy Superstar :P

I have worked all around WA as a lingerie waitress… From Port Hedland to Esperance to Albany… and everywhere inbetween! (yes i have worked in Kalgoorlie!)

I have spent the majority of my saturday nights at someones bux party… and alot of my thursday's at after footy practice gatherings… and you might have seen me dancing and prancing around pub's in perth on a friday :P

I have also spent alot of my nights dancing at the Voodoo Lounge in Perth.

I have danced in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Gold Coast…. and I love travelling and performing!!

I have also won several titles and appeared in a couple of calendars but more on that later!! anyways thats enough for now!!

Now just got to sort through my photos and start getting the blog up and running!

xxx

Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment